Sorry not to have posted anything earlier — we’ve just had access to the internet today. We arrived safely in Athens more or less according to schedule, and have all pretty much shaken off jet lag. On our first full day in Greece, we toured the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum, both of which were cool. (Check out the pictures!) Today, we traveled northwest from Athens to Delphi, where we hoped to ask the Oracle all kinds of questions. Unfortunately, the Oracle went offline in 393 AD, so we’re a little late. Tomorrow, it’s off to Olympia, where we plan on taking home a variety of garlands in honor of our city-state at the quadrennial games!
- Day 8: Reflections on our Costa Rica experience
- Day 6 + 7: Rafting, Sea Turtle Refuge, and Travel to San Jose
- Day 4 + 5: Last two activity rotations
- Day 3: First day of activity rotations
- Day 2: Travel day to Dominical
- Day 1: We have arrived in Costa Rica!
- Final Day…
- The Borghese Gallery and the Spanish Steps
- Vatican City
- Colosseum and more!